In a cardiac rehabilitation program diet plays a key role in healthy living. A healthy and carefully designed diet plan can avoid and prevent the recurrence of heart attack. To have an active and long life the key is to eat vegetarian diet comprises of- fresh fruits and vegetables.
What is good for your heart?
- Consumption of onions helps the heart patient to fight bad cholesterol. Bad cholesterol gets accumulated in our body and makes us obese. It’s important for us to know both the levels of good and bad cholesterol in our body. Once we know how to lower our bad cholesterol we will be able to have a healthy life.
- Daily intake two portions of egg white rather one whole egg.
- Preserve the enzymes in vegetables and fruits- try to consume raw fruits and vegetables or cook minimally. This aids to retain the fiber in fruits and vegetables and fade heart diseases.
- Consume brown or whole grain bread and rice- stop the consumption of white bread prescription cialis and rice.
- Eat three cloves of garlic to fight heart attack- garlic is very good to lower the cholesterol levels and controls the blood pressure in our body.
- Start cooking in low fat oil- sunflower, soybean, olive, canola, peanut and sesame oils are best for heart patients.
- An ounce of walnuts- according to doctors eating an ounce of walnut everyday aids to fight heart troubles.
- Reduce the salt and sugar intake.
- Consume baked or micro-waved chips rather than fried.
Risk factors which increases the chances of heart attack–
1.Over weight- if you like junk food like fries, burgers, pizza with extra cheese and consume fizz drinks you are more likely to face the heart troubles. It’s important to keep checking our body weight to make the heart diseases away. Try to avoid saturated fat as it helps to raise your bad cholesterol level.
2. Age- heart attack risk increase in women after menopause or women older than 55 and for men the age is reported as 45 or older. If you are reaching the mentioned age go for a check-up as you are more likely to develop CAD.
3. Hereditary- your life has a threat of heart attack if an immediate family member who is 45 or younger has fallen under heart attack.
4. Smoking- it’s the major culprit in killing people, smoking is not beneficial for our health it damages the arteries and stops the blood flow.
5. Diabetes- if you or immediate family member has diabetes, they are more likely to face heart troubles in future. To avoid the future threat make healthy changes Professional Online without Prescription in your lifestyle.
6. Limit the consumption of alcohol: if you intake alcohol regularly then you might have to stop this habit. Drinking alcohol occasionally does not harm your health. Make sure you consult your doctor regarding the right amount of alcohol consumption.
Try to avoid the mentioned food items and make necessary changes into your lifestyle so, that you can enjoy your stay on earth.