Life is full of surprises some are pleasant and some are not. However, one should be ready to take up challenges life brings to our door step.
To be prepared for future medical care everyone should take treatment plans. The treatment plans aid the casualty to receive the best treatment. Heart attack is one such trouble which can nock anybodies door at any time. Heart attack treatment plan includes the cost of the hospital bills and cardiac rehab charges.
Risk factors which can be treated in cardiac rehab-
- Over weight-the rehab instructor plans a diet chart for heart patient and asks them to avoid junk food like fries, burgers, pizza with extra cheese and consume fizz drinks as the mentioned food increases the chance of heart attack. And by avoiding them you can lower your chances face the heart troubles. It’s important to keep checking our body weight to make the threat fade away. The patient will be provided with list of saturated fatty food to be avoided, as it helps to raise your bad cholesterol level.
- Smoking and drinking habit- smoke of cigarette is the major culprit in killing people, smoking is not beneficial for our health it damages the arteries and stops the blood flow. And consumption of excess alcohol can also damage the heart muscles. In the rehab you are given quit smoking therapy so that patient recover soon.
- Blood pressure- by following an unhealthy lifestyle over a long period you will raise your blood pressure levels. And higher blood pressure can increase your chances of heart troubles. So, in the rehab the instructor will plan a low salt diet for heart patient.
- Reduce the bad cholesterol level and raise good cholesterol level- good cholesterol aids to produce bile, which helps in breaking the fatty aids in our body and keeps the digestion process functioning. However, bad cholesterol gets accumulated in our body and makes us gain weight. Once the heart patient joins the cardiac rehab cholesterol levels are controlled.
- Diabetes- if you have a family history of diabetes, then you should inform the doctors about this. So, that they can accordingly plan your sugar free diet chart.
- Exercise daily- in rehab heart patient is guided to perform certain exercises to reduce you body weight and boost the immune system. If the patient immune system is strong he can fight health disease and recover soon.
It is advised to have medical insurance policy, because sudden cardiac arrest comes with a high price will be taken care. If you have insurance policy it can provide a financial safety net in the event of health troubles. Certain insurance holders are not fully aware of the beneficial features of the policy. Medical insurance policy covers all the expenses related to critical medical conditions. Treatment plans includes many unexpected expenses that most families are unable to afford. Health insurance companies recommend that every adult should consider taking up treatment plan for heart diseases. Such type of treatment plans help to offset the hospital expenses and out-of-pocket costs at the time of need.