Heart attack occurs when blood and oxygen supply is interrupted causing massive damage to heart cells. This happens when there is blockage or blood clot in coronary arteries. Coronary arteries function is to transport blood and oxygen to heart and when it fails it subsequently lead to massive heart attack.
Now you know what heart attack is read further to get information about a huge killer of so many Americans.
How can a person’s Coronary Arteries get damaged?
Person with high blood pressure, high cholesterol, smoking habit, excess weight, and host of other risk factors can damage coronary arteries. If the above mentioned issues are not tackled on time it may eventually lead to gangrene, heart attack, and trouble in heart rhythms.
Massive heart attack in men-
The symptoms of massive heart attack in men can be judged if the person is having severer chest pain, blood in vomiting, feeling uneasy, sweating, fast palpitations, weakness, fatigue, and pain in the left arm.
In America maximum numbers of people die due to massive heart attack. According to medical observation’s heart attack is more common in men aged 45 and above and in women the age is noted as 55 and above.
If you notice any of the above mentioned symptoms don’t delay, seek a medical help immediately to restrict the future complications. If time is in hand heart attack can be easily fought back however, if not treated on time heart troubles can lead to untimely death of the person.
Here are some precautions to have a long and healthy life for heart patients-
- Quite smoking
- Regular workout schedule.
- Do not perform heavy work activities.
- Avoid having sex frequently.
- Avoid traveling in high sunshine.
- No cholesterol rich foods.
- Sleep for 8-10 hours daily.
- Drink fresh fruit juices.
- Listen to music on low volume.
- Go for regular check-ups.
Tips to overcome massive heart attack-
If you have medical history of heart attack in your family and you fear of getting victimized then it’s important to talk to your doctor. If you smoke and consume alcohol you might have to bridge a firewall between those habits. You have to eat reviews and drink fresh fruits and vegetables and avoid fried stuff. Try to keep yourself away from general tensions of routine life. Try to go for morning or evening walks for about 30-45 minutes daily.
Person with red sign of massive heart attack are-
- Men aged above 45 and women above 55 of age.
- Tobacco smoker.
- Diabetic patient.
- High blood pressure
- Any person who had heart attack in past are prone to high risk of massive heart attack.
- Kidney failure or disease.
- Over weight.
- Dose of aspirin.
- Morphine sulfate is the best pain killer for heart patient.
- If you notice shortness of breath in heart victim give artificial respiration.
- Make sure that heart attack victim is sitting on comfortable position.